We are delighted to announce that application entries are now open for the 4th Global Healthy Workplace Awards 2016 (GHWAwards). The GHWAwards and Summit (Washington, DC, 7th June) are hosted by the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces in partnership with American University and FIESC SESI. The Global Summit will be held in conjunction with the Inaugural Roundtable of the Global Alliance for Healthy Workplaces.
Awards Applications are Open to all employer organisations (for profit and not-for-profit):
1. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs): with less than 500 employees who run exemplary programmes.
2015 winner was Lan Spar Bank (Denmark).
2. Large Enterprises: with over 500 employees who run exemplary programmes.
2015 winner was Unilever Brasil (Brazil).
3. Multi-national enterprises: employers with employees in different countries who run exemplary programmes across multiple worksite locations and countries.
2015 winner was GlaxoSmithKline (UK).
The benefits of the Awards programme are:
• Have your application assessed by a panel of top international health and workplace experts.
The 2016 Awards & Summit judges are:
+ North America – Nico Pronk, HealthPartners, USA
+ South America – Alberto Ogata, ABQV, Brazil
+ Europe – Stephen Bevan, The Work Foundation, UK
+ Africa – Edith Clarke, Ghana Health Service, Ghana
+ Asia – Daphne Koek, Health Promotion Board Singapore, Singapore
• Two finalists in each category are invited (travel and accommodation paid) to present to an audience of world leaders (corporate, governmental, academic, media) at the 4th Global Healthy Workplace Summit, Washington, DC, 7th June, 2016.
• Winners receive a prestigious Global Healthy Workplace Award certificate.
• A twelve month promotion package designed to give the winning organisations exposure to a global audience enabling others to learn from, replicate and where appropriate support them.
• Become part of a select global community.
Apply Now! Applications close on the 22nd March 2016. The application form, Awards criteria and additional information can be found by visiting: http://www.globalhealthyworkplace.org/awards-washington-dc-2016.html